- Unfortunately, some Indian users face problems with gambling due to deteriorating mental health. It can cause various degrees of depression, manic anxiety and even suicidal thoughts. It can also lead to unfavourable attitudes towards loved ones, work and push a person to crime and eventually bankruptcy. In the first place, gambling should only be associated with an enjoyable pastime, not a way to make great money.
- Our advertising campaign ensures that we do not attract minors or any other category of people to our bookmaker’s office. 1xBet expressly does not welcome any underage players under the age of 18. We do not promote advertising to this audience or people vulnerable to unstable mental health.
- Please note, the appeal is for adults. If you live together with minors in any case, please protect them from accessing your details, passwords, and bank details. If you have any doubts, many anti-viruses with parental controls can help you limit their access to unnecessary information.
- Every minute, we check each new member on the platform for customer age identification to ensure that the player is of legal age.
- When our checks are unsuccessful, we will ask for additional information from the player to confirm that he is over 18 years of age.
- We have the right to restrict access to the player’s account and freeze the account until the player provides us with correct information about his current age.
- The age of eligibility for betting in your country begins at 18 years old.
- All our users should be aware of their responsibility before registering on our platform.
- Our entire advertising strategy is based on purely correct advertisements, and they do not affect customers in any way. Each user is given information about the odds of winning, as well as a warning about the risks. The gambling services are provided for a fee, and we do not force you to sell your entire property. If you want to find out whether you have a gambling addiction or not, take our short quiz, just answer “Yes” or “No” for yourself:
- Do you like to spend a lot of money?
- Do you borrow money from people you know or steal from loved ones to place a bet?
- Do you spend time with your family?
- Does your environment annoy you by being negative about your gambling?
- Do you still have hobbies after you started playing online casinos?
- Do you have suicidal thoughts after losing?
- Don’t be embarrassed, and it’s never too late to realise that you are facing addiction. We respect and love every one of our clients, and we never in any way influence them detrimentally to have any problems. Check out our tips on how to reduce the risks of gambling addiction:
- Never consider betting on sports as your only source of income.
- Create a limit for yourself on the money you want to bet or spend on online casinos.
- Be aware of the risks, and only gamble with an amount you are not afraid to lose.
- Don’t try to win back losses countless times.
- If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, do not start gambling.
- If our clients would like to set a gambling limit for themselves, we are accommodating. We offer a unique service that suspends your gambling session at the time of your losses, for any period, could be one month, six months or even a year. After this period has passed, you will be able to start playing and betting again. In any case, you can also write to support on the website or in the 1xBet app and remove this restriction yourself before the deadline.
If you would like to enable this feature, please write to the support chat or email. You will be able to set your own limits on both deposit amounts, losses, and any other activity. And subsequently, you can also change these parameters. Just write to the support team.
If this mode is activated, we do not recommend that you attempt to create a new account or open a new account. You must agree with 1xBet that we will not accept any financial responsibility if you continue to gamble and do not conduct business through your other name or mailing address. In any case, you can regain access, just write, and we will unblock your account for you before the due date.