1xBet Account Verification Process
Follow these steps to verify your account:
- Register a new account. Click on the ‘Registration’ green button at the top right corner of the 1xbet official page.
- Choose the method of account creation. There are 3 ways to create an account in 1xbet: by phone number, by email, and in 1 click.
- Go to your personal account and you’ll see that it is not verified yet. Click on the button.
1xBet Documents for Verification
For verification, it is necessary to provide documents on the official website or in the 1xBet mobile app.
Document verification is the process of verifying the customers’ identity by performing several authenticity checks on the customer-provided ID documents. To receive access to instant deposits and withdrawals via the 1xBet app, the first thing you need to do is to verify your account. Verification will also allow you to remove limits on your bets’ amount. The verification process may take up to 2-3 business days, however, sometimes it can be a little longer. To verify your account, you may use any of these documents:
- National ID card — front and back;
- Passport — photo and cover page;
- Driving license — photo, name, and signature visible;
- Provisional license — front and back;
- Voter’s card — address must be visible;
- Armed forces ID card — front and back.
Important notice! All documents must be valid (example: Bank statement should be issued no earlier than 3 months ago). + Be kindly advised that a photo of your ID/Passport must be attached to your application to self-restrict. If you activate this feature you will be unable to gamble at 1xBet.
If Your details cannot be verified based on the documents provided, You must provide additional information to successfully verify Your identity. 1xbet may also snap your photo and use photo recognition software when you withdraw your winnings from betting shops and casinos. Your online photo will not be available if you remember to cover your monitor’s camera opening.
Please note that 1xbet’s management can ask you to conduct a video conference as a part of the identity verification process, and/or request for the documents to be sent by post. Verification may take up to 72 hours from the receipt of the documents. The outcome of the video conference can be provided to the customer within 5 working days after a video conference takes place.
Below you will find answers to popular questions about account verification at 1xBet:
I don’t want to upload my personal documents to 1xbet. Can I continue to play within the 1xbet bookmaker and casino?
What would be with my bets if I didn’t pass the verification process?
Can I upload the driving licence which is mine but has expired recently?
If I am under 18 y.o. – Can I verify my account with my parents’ documents?
Can I close my account without a verification procedure?
Rajesh Meredith is the founder and editor of 1xbetwebsite.in.