1xBet PC Client Requirements
With 1xbet you can have free access to the PC version of the App, including those for Windows and Mac. 1xbet can also be played via browser without installing the PC App, however, we highly recommend you to try downloading the PC version since you won’t need to log in and insert each time the cards you were using each for deposits. Plus, you’ll be allowed to put a mark on your favorite games and sports tournaments to have fast and easy access to them – just like in usual PC games on your computer.
System requirements for installing 1xbet on your PC and other features are detailed below:
|App size||44( 616)|
|Languages||Hindi, Bengali, English, Russian, Deutch, French, and many others|
|Category||Casino, Live Casino, Sports Betting, eSports, TV Games.|
|Availability for Windows software||Available|
|Availability for Mac software||Available|
|Windows version||Windows 7,8,8.1 and 10.|
1xBet PC Version Pros and Cons
Among the top pros of the 1xbet desktop version are the following:
- The PC version is much faster than the 1xbet app in terms of everything – placing bets, receiving answers, deposits and withdrawals, and many more.
- Very convenient for watching Live Streams of sports matches.
- Essential user-interface.
- Customer Support service chat. The 1xbet PC version is just more convenient in terms of filing a question regarding your issues and chatting with the support team (due to having a full keyboard).
- 1xbet provides an access to all current tournaments and the upcoming ones.
- No need to register a new account in case you are using the mobile version of 1xbet.
- 1xbet warns that there might be issues while using the desktop version of 1xbet from the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Opera.
- There is no option to make deposits in cryptocurrencies and receive bonuses from them as well.
How to Download 1xBet PC Version?
To download the current version of the 1xBet client for PC, follow the steps below:
- Go to the 1xbet official website from your PC and click on the ‘PC apps and Software’ section in the top left corner of the page (desktop icon).
- Choose the software you are currently using in the drop-down menu on the page (Windows or Mac).
- Click on the ‘Download’ blue button on the right side of the page.
How to Install 1xBet PC Version?
To install the current version of the 1xBet client for PC, follow the steps below:
- Once the 1xbet PC desktop app is installed, click on the file to start the installation process (at the bottom of your browser).
- Click ‘Run’ and you’ll be brought to 1xbet Setup.
- Click ‘Next’ to move to the next step.
- Select the menu folder in which you’d like to create the program’s shortcut. You can also create a new folder on your desktop for easier access.
- Click ‘Install’.
- Once the installation process is finished, you can click the ‘Finish’ button.
- The newly-added shortcut of 1xbet will appear on your desktop or in the folder you’ve chosen in Step 4. You can start playing.
Rajesh Meredith is the founder and editor of 1xbetwebsite.in.