Rules for Indian Users
Carefully study the following 1xBet betting rules for users from India:
- You must be over 18 in order to register and/or place bets on 1xBet.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to place bets.
- You are allowed to only have one account per IP, address, phone number, e-mail address, family, e-wallet, credit card, or any other payment method. If an individual tries to register another account on 1xBet, they will not be able to do so.
- In the event of suspicious acts during a sports event, or potential foul play, 1xBet reserves the right to temporarily block any bets on that particular event.
- If an individual does not verify their account, 1xBbet reserves the right to block any bets from them and, if deemed necessary, freeze the account.
- If 1xBet notices any violations against the Terms and Conditions or the rules by a customer’s account, it reserves the right to block it without giving any reasons.
- Without providing a reason, 1xBet maintains the right to refuse to accept a bet from any customer.
- If an account has been inactive for 3 months or longer, 1xBet reserves the right to block it entirely. To unblock the account, you can contact customer support.
- Any activities on the account must be done by the account holder. If a third party manages the account, the account holder is solely responsible for it.
- By creating an account on 1xBet, you confirm that you do not suffer from a gambling addiction. If you wish to make sure if you have one or not, head over to the Responsible Gambling section of the Terms and Conditions.
- By creating an account, you confirm that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of 1xBet.
- If any rules on 1xBet are changed or amended, the customer shall always be notified.
- As part of the identity verification process, the 1xBet reserves the right to arrange a video conference and/or request that the documents be supplied by mail. If the identity is proven to be fake, 1xBet will take the appropriate measures – such as blocking or banning the account.
- Any customer whose identity is verified may opt for restricting their 1xBet account – either limiting the amount they spend or closing the account for a certain period of time.
- The customer is held responsible for the violation of any rules, and 1xBet has the right to refuse to pay any winnings or to cancel already placed bets.
- 1xBet’s customers are always notified about any winnings or losses on the bets they have placed.
- After getting the returns, the customer must verify that they are correct. If the bettor disagrees with the wins, they must notify 1xBet by providing their account number, date, time, event, stake, selection, odds, and reasons for dissatisfaction. Any winnings claims must be submitted within 10 days.
- You are responsible for assessing whether your access to and use of the Website complies with relevant laws in your jurisdiction, and you represent to 1xBet that gambling is legal in your jurisdiction. You must ensure that your actions are lawful in the jurisdiction in which you reside before creating an account on 1xBet.